SERVPRO of Central Little Rock / Cammack Village Seeking Production Manager
If you are looking for a new home in the production management field, SERVPRO of Central Little Rock / Cammack Village is currently seeking a qualified candidate to oversee restoration projects from the time of acquisition through the receipt of payment. This position requires excellent communication skills, as you are the liaison for the company to both insurance adjusters and the homeowner.
Your role is to set production schedules and monitor work to ensure that these timetables stay accurate. You work closely with both the homeowner and their respective insurance representative to ensure that all facets of the restoration project go as smoothly as possible. It is critical that a candidate for this position is assertive and driven to succeed, as we intend to continue being the best restoration company available for residents and commercial properties in Little Rock, Cammack Village, and its surrounding areas.
You can expect this position to come with competitive pay, benefits, and opportunities for further advancement within the company.
We are looking for:
* A candidate with a minimum of 3 years in service industry management – does not have to be restoration related, but experience in the field is desirable.
* Organized self-motivated candidates who can set deadlines and see that they are met.
* Someone with great verbal and written communication skills.
* A candidate with basic math and mechanical skills comparable to an average handyman.
Someone who is in good physical health.
* A multi-tasker who can handle several projects simultaneously.
* A business-minded candidate who cares about boosting our revenue while cutting our costs.
* Someone who is willing to travel as needed.
* Basic computing skills and knowledge of office equipment. (Experience with Xactimate is desirable).
College experience and an understanding of the restoration process is desired but not a requirement for employment in this position, we can train the right candidate.
SERVPRO of Central Little Rock / Cammack Village is an Equal Opportunity Employer and will never discriminate personnel practices on account of race, disability, sex, veteran status, nation of origin, or any characteristic protected by law.
When Your Large Retail Store is Threatened by Water Damage, Trust in SERVPRO to Help
If your retail space experiences water damage from any circumstance, call the professionals at SERVPRO for help.
SERVPRO Technicians are Highly Trained and Experienced in Commercial Water Damage Restoration
Your large retail store in Little Rock offers something for every potential customer that walks through the doors. While your business has proven successful up to this point, customer loyalty is something that dramatically hinges on your ability to be available for customers when they need you to be. Unexpected events like water emergencies can threaten your ability to keep your doors open, or at the very least, all areas of your store available through the restoration process.
While a lot of the water damage that could affect your Little Rock store is out of your control, there are preventative measures that you can take to limit the chances of a disaster from occurring. Regular inspections of your plumbing and sprinkler system can identify problem areas before they malfunction and present a water emergency. Fortunately, if you are amid such an occurrence already, you can trust in professional restoration services to help you get things back to normal quickly.
From the moment that our SERVPRO team arrives at your store, we get to work assessing the full scope of the present damage to formulate a strategy to restore the damage. Depending on the source of the damage itself, a repair might have to precede cleanup to prevent further damage from occurring while our restoration process gets underway.
If our IICRC certified technicians can get to work on your damage before it has had an opportunity to spread and weaken structural components, your store stocks, and the construction material of your store, we stand a better chance of restoring the damage through drying efforts and cleanup. In cases where the damage was too severe, removal of the materials might be a requirement to restore the area completely.
Finding your store suffering from water damage can be a traumatic occurrence, as this often means that you have to section off areas of your retail location or close your doors for restoration services. Instead of choosing to try and do this all on your own, trust in the experienced SERVPRO of Central Little Rock / Cammack Village technicians to restore the damage and get your business back the way it used to be. Give us a call anytime you need us at (501) 217-8723.
Click here for more on Little Rock.
SERVPRO of Central Little Rock/Cammack Village provides 24 hour fire and water damage restoration service.
SERVPRO of Central Little Rock/Cammack Village is available 24 hours a day for water emergencies, large or small. When you are dealing with water damage, immediate action is crucial. A delay of just a few hours can greatly increase the severity of the water damage.
We Answer the Phone Ready to Help
We understand that when you call us, you may be feeling confused, stressed, and vulnerable. You need an expert to guide you through this crisis. SERVPRO of Central Little Rock/Cammack Village has the specific water damage training and experience to help you through this tough time. We specialize in water damage restoration—in fact, it's the cornerstone of our business.
What to Expect
When you call, we will ask several questions regarding your water damage emergency. These questions will help us determine what equipment and resources to bring, including how many trained SERVPRO Professionals may be needed.
Our SERVPRO Representative will ask several questions:
- Your name and contact information
- Your insurance information (if applicable)
- The street address of the water-damaged home or business
- When did the flooding or water damage occur?
- What caused the water damage (if known)?
- Is there electricity available (on-site)?
About SERVPRO of Central Little Rock/Cammack Village
SERVPRO of Central Little Rock/Cammack Village specializes in the cleanup and restoration of residential and commercial property after a fire, smoke or water damage event. Our staff is highly trained in property damage restoration. From initial and ongoing training at SERVPRO’s corporate training facility to regular IICRC-industry certification, rest assured our staff is equipped with the knowledge to restore your property.
We Specialize in Flooded Basement Cleanup and Restoration!
A basement can flood at any time, although flooding most often occurs during heavy rainfall. Basements are inherently prone to flooding because they are the lowest level of a building and are normally built partly or entirely below ground level. There are a number of reasons why your basement could flood, including:
- A blocked or failed sewer lateral pipe
- Heavy rain causes surface water to pool around your home
- Storm sewer backup
- Sanitary sewer backup
- Foundation drainage failure
- Water supply-line break or hot-water tank failure
- And many more
Have Questions about Basement Flooding?
If flood water is not handled quickly and properly, it can jeopardize your health and safety, and cause severe damage to your home’s structure. Remember, the longer you wait, the worse the problem will get.
The bottom line: a flooded basement can jeopardize your health, safety, and your home’s integrity. It’s worth making a call to SERVPRO of Central Little Rock/Cammack Village and let our trained, professional crews handle the situation safely and correctly. We have earned the trust of hundreds of homeowners, business owners, and property professionals.
We are Flooded Basement Specialists:
- We are Available 24 hours/7 days per week
- We’re a Preferred Vendor to many National Insurance Companies
- We Bill The Insurance Directly – One Less Thing For You To Worry About
- Our Technicians are Highly-Trained in Water Restoration Techniques
- We use s500 IICRC Restoration Standards
- Advanced Inspection and Extraction Equipment
Mold can spread through a home in as little as 48 hours.
Microscopic mold spores naturally occur almost everywhere, both outdoors and indoors. This makes it impossible to remove all mold from a home or business. Therefore, mold remediation reduces the mold spore count back to its natural or baseline level. Some restoration businesses advertise “mold removal” and even guarantee to remove all mold, which is a fallacy. Consider the following mold facts:
- Mold is present almost everywhere, indoors and outdoors.
- Mold spores are microscopic and float along in the air and may enter your home through windows, doors, or AC/heating systems or even hitch a ride indoors on your clothing or a pet.
- Mold spores thrive on moisture. Mold spores can quickly grow into colonies when exposed to water. These colonies may produce allergens and irritants.
- Before mold remediation can begin, any sources of water or moisture must be addressed. Otherwise, the mold may return.
- Mold often produces a strong, musty odor and can lead you to possible mold problem areas.
- Even higher-than-normal indoor humidity can support mold growth. Keep indoor humidity below 45 percent.
If your home or business has a mold problem, we can inspect and assess your property and use our specialized training, equipment, and expertise to remediate your mold infestation.
Follow These Mold Safety Tips If You Suspect Mold
If you see visible mold, do not disturb it. You can inadvertently spread the mold infestation throughout your home. When mold is disturbed, the mold can release microscopic mold spores which become airborne and can circulate inside your home.
What to Do:
- Stay out of affected areas.
- Turn off the HVAC system and fans.
- Contact SERVPRO of Central Little Rock/Cammack Village for mold remediation services.
What Not to Do:
- Don’t touch or disturb the mold.
- Don’t blow air across any surfaces with visible or suspected mold growth.
- Don’t attempt to dry the area yourself.
- Don’t spray bleach or other disinfectants on the mold.
About Our Mold Remediation Services
SERVPRO of Central Little Rock/Cammack Village specializes in mold cleanup and restoration, in fact, it’s a cornerstone of our business. Our crews are highly trained restoration professionals that use specialized equipment and techniques to properly remediate your mold problem quickly and safely.
If You See Signs of Mold, Call Us Today!
Commercial Water Damage Events Present Unique Challenges
Flooding and water damage events at Central Little Rock/Cammack Village commercial properties are often complex with numerous issues that require a knowledgeable and flexible response. Whether we’re dealing with a relatively small water cleanup scenario or a large scale event, we work quickly to assess each unique situation and isolate the damaged area. In many instances, normal operations can continue in a temporary space while we restore your facility.
Restoring Commercial Properties Presents Unique Challenges
Our professionals are trained to be mindful of legal and environmental concerns and strive to fully restore the damaged area while working within your budgetary constraints. We understand that every hour spent cleaning up is an hour of lost revenue and productivity. So when an emergency situation arises in your business, give us a call and we’ll be there fast with the help you need.
About SERVPRO of Central Little Rock/Cammack Village
SERVPRO of Central Little Rock/Cammack Village specializes in the cleanup and restoration of commercial and residential property after a water damage event. Our staff is highly trained in property damage restoration. From initial and ongoing training at SERVPRO’s corporate training facility to regular IICRC-industry certification, rest assured our staff is equipped with the knowledge to restore your property.
Smoke and Soot Damage Can Cause a Pervasive Odor in Your Home.
Smoke and soot is very invasive and can penetrate various cavities within your home, causing hidden damage and odor. Our smoke damage expertise and experience allows us to inspect and accurately assess the extent of the damage to develop a comprehensive plan of action.
Smoke and soot facts:
- Hot smoke migrates to cooler areas and upper levels of a structure.
- Smoke flows around plumbing systems, seeping through the holes used by pipes to go from floor to floor.
- The type of smoke may greatly affect the restoration process.
Different Types of Smoke
There are two different types of smoke–wet and dry. As a result, there are different types of soot residue after a fire. Before restoration begins, SERVPRO of Central Little Rock/Cammack Village will test the soot to determine which type of smoke damage occurred. The cleaning procedures will then be based on the information identified during pretesting. Here is some additional information:
Wet Smoke – Plastic and Rubber
- Low heat, smoldering, pungent odor, sticky, smeary. Smoke webs are more difficult to clean.
Dry Smoke – Paper and Wood
- Fast burning, high temperatures, heat rises therefore smoke rises.
Protein Fire Residue – Produced by evaporation of material rather than from a fire
- Virtually invisible, discolors paints and varnishes, extreme pungent odor.
Our Fire Damage Restoration Services
Since each smoke and fire damage situation is a little different, each one requires a unique solution tailored for the specific conditions. We have the equipment, expertise, and experience to restore your fire and smoke damage. We will also treat your family with empathy and respect and your property with care.
Have Questions about Fire, Smoke, or Soot Damage?
Call Us Today
We are an IICRC Certified Firm
SERVPRO of Central Little Rock/Cammack Village is an IICRC firm. The Institute of Inspection, Cleaning and Restoration Certification (IICRC) creates the standards for the restoration industry and provides training and certification to restoration companies. IICRC Certified Firms have the right to display the IICRC Certified Logo.
IICRC Certified Firms must
• Present accurate information to consumers and conduct business with honesty and integrity.
• Require a technician on all jobs who has been formally trained and passed all required tests.
• Require a continuing education program to keep technicians up-to-date on the latest changes in the industry.
• Maintain liability insurance to protect all parties in the event of an accident.
• Maintain a written complaint policy and agree to Better Business Bureau or similar arbitration to resolve disputes, and accept the conclusions and recommendations of arbitration.
The IICRC Develops The Standards For The Restoration Industry
The IICRC has been the driving force in establishing the main industry standards and reference guides for professional carpet cleaning, water damage restoration and mold remediation. These IICRC standards take years to develop and require the coordination of experts in the field: manufacturers, industry organizations, insurance professionals, training schools, contractors, and public health professionals.
Every five years, the standards are reviewed and updated. The water damage restoration field changes rapidly with advancements in technology and science, and therefore the standards must evolve to keep pace.
About SERVPRO of Central Little Rock/Cammack Village
SERVPRO of Central Little Rock/Cammack Village specializes in the cleanup and restoration of residential and commercial property after a fire, smoke or water damage event. Our staff is highly trained in property damage restoration and we are an IICRC Certified Firm. We believe in continuous training: from initial and ongoing training at SERVPRO’s corporate training facility to regular IICRC-industry certification, rest assured our staff is equipped with the knowledge to restore your property.
We provide immediate service day or night!
SERVPRO of Central Little Rock/Cammack Village provides 24-hour emergency service and is dedicated to being faster to any-sized disaster. We can respond immediately to your emergency and have the expertise to handle your restoration or cleaning needs.
- 24-Hour Emergency Service
- Faster to Any-Sized Disaster
- Highly Trained Restoration Technicians
- A Trusted Leader in the Restoration Industry
- Locally Owned and Operated
- Advanced Restoration and Cleaning Equipment
Have Questions? Call Us 24/7
Whether your home needs emergency flood damage or your upholstery cleaned, you can depend on us. Our technicians have extensive cleaning and restoration training and can make your property look its best. Learn more about our residential services:
- Water Damage Restoration
- Fire Damage Restoration
- Mold Remediation
- Storm Damage Restoration
- Cleaning Services
- Building/Reconstruction Services
There's never a convenient time for fire or Water damage to strike your commercial property. Every hour spent cleaning up is an hour of lost revenue and productivity. So when the need arises for professional cleaning or emergency restoration services we have the training and expertise to respond promptly with highly trained technicians to get your property back to business.
- Commercial Water Damage Restoration
- Commercial Fire Damage Restoration