How Can I Prepare My Little Rock Business for Disasters Like Flood Damage?
Partner with SERVPRO to Get READY for Natural Disasters and Other Flood Damage at Your Little Rock Business
You might have some warning of rising waterway levels, however thunderstorms, high winds, and other weather events that can cause flooding devastation at your place of business in Little Rock. When the crisis hits, you and your staff still need help to manage the aftermath. Other flooding antecedents can be internal malfunctions of machinery, burst plumbing, or a nearby municipal sewer or main supply line break. These events are much more difficult to predict and to solve, but as a business owner, you must respond regardless of the notice or lack thereof.
Is There a Way I Can Plan for an Emergency with a Professional Restoration Team?
Why would you prepare for every contingency concerning your Little Rock business, including flood damage recovery? Savvy business owners build redundancies into their operations to prevent other kinds of threats to operations and profitability. Service plans cover the purchase of computers and other hardware, and customer support walks you through software and operation issues. To avoid supply shortfalls, you contract with secondary vendors. Key personnel have backups waiting in the wings if leaves or illness temporarily takes them even temporarily from day to day involvement. Auditors make sure your financial department has integrity, and you request bids rather than just punting when you need ancillary services. Often you have a board of directors guiding your every move. You are familiar with planning for emergencies. Let us help you make this preparation a reality for potential damage to your physical plant.
What Is the Process for Preparing for Disaster Recovery Services?
SERVPRO developed the Emergency READY Profile Plan (ERP) template to prepare for the unthinkable -- that at some point, your commercial property can suffer significant damage, often from flooding or other substantial water damage. We offer this option as a service not only for the business leaders of our region but also in recognition that when one of the companies in the area cannot deliver goods and services because of a disaster, the entire community suffers.
How Do We Build an ERP Together?
together result in a robust and practical plan. Developing an ERP is a shared journey between SERVPRO and your business, and it starts with an invitation from you, the business owner, to one of our experienced project managers. Once we hear from you, we set up a mutually convenient time for an in-person, no-obligation assessment of your commercial property. When we arrive:
- We walk through your building or an entire campus of commercial property to get a sense of your layout and operations.
- We save electronic renderings of your property’s blueprints, ensuring we know the position of essential locations, utility lines, and shut-offs. The more photos we take, the better our emergency team can respond if it comes to that.
- We note the location of stored documents and goods and critical equipment and appliances, and how the total space divides among management, production, retail, services, or other information that explains how the commercial property functions for your unique business.
- After the walkthrough, our project manager makes recommendations to limit your losses from water damage, flooding, or another type of disaster in Little Rock.
- We note vulnerabilities, distinct needs for repairs, and advise how to eliminate or minimize the effect of these red flags.
- We suggest ways to protect essential documents, inventory, and equipment to avoid damage or loss.
- We work with you, open to your concerns and ideas.
- You use our mobile app to fill in details you wish to share:
- Contact information for vendors and contractors who sold you equipment, inventory, and systems
- Restoration priorities during a disaster from the owner’s point of view.
- Designation of SERVPRO as your preferred restoration company.
- Appointment of agents among your staff, board, family, or other trusted individuals who can act on the company’s behalf if you are unavailable during a disaster.
The ERP is a concise, digital document, readily available to our crews on computers or mobile devices when you or your agent alerts us that flood or other damage is imminent.
Why choose SERVPRO of Central Little Rock / Cammack Village for your commercial flood damage needs? We are ready to help you prepare yourself and your business for any disaster and react to emergencies as they come. Call us 24/7 at (501) 217-8723 to explore all your options.