Water Flooded My Home After a Storm, How Can I Clean it Up?
SERVPRO’s Trained Technicians Make Sure Your Little Rock Home is Restored Fast After Flood Damage
Storms and flash flooding can leave a decent amount of water damage to your home in a short time. After water of this volume hits, it can leave your main floor needing prompt water restoration. We have highly-skilled technicians and the best equipment to help you restore your interior to make it “Like it never even happened.”
What Steps Are Necessary After a Flood Loss?
Flood damage in Little Rock must be addressed promptly to limit the amount of secondary damage and the potential for hazardous microbial growth. Our IICRC-certified technicians have a disaster plan to follow, ensuring that no stone is left unturned. Immediately following your flood loss, you should:
- Contact our SERVPRO team so that we can send out a crew to assess your property.
- Preserve any treasured belongings only if it is safe to do so.
- Make sure that all inhabitants and pets are safe from harm.
- Contact your insurance provider about your coverage plan to see what they may require that helps facilitate your claim.
How Quickly Will the Restoration Team Get to Work?
We are Faster to Any Size Disaster, deploying teams as soon as possible to help with 24/7 emergency service. Our Green Fleet includes production vehicles and job trailers packed with all of the industrial-strength extractors and cleaning equipment we need to leap into action. Once we arrive, we will:
- Assess the damage and formulate a plan for water extraction and adequate drying.
- Use moisture detection tools to locate any hotspots where water might have migrated.
- Ensure everything gets thoroughly cleaned and disinfected so that your family may safely resume daily life.
SERVPRO of Central Little Rock/Commack Village is ready when you need us for prompt, reliable flood damage service. You can contact our team 24 hours a day, 7 days a week by calling (501) 217-8723.
To learn more about Little Rock, click here.