My Tax Prep Office in Little Rock Smells Like Smoke After a Fire – How Can I Fix It?
SERVPRO Can Handle Smoke and Fire Damage to Ensure No Smells Linger in Your Little Rock Office Space
Fire brings on severe issues throughout your commercial space, but lingering smoke odors can make the atmosphere intolerable for your employees and customers. Deodorization is critical in the restoration process, which SERVPRO handles with advanced technology and products. Restoring your Little Rock business to eliminate the foul smells after the fire will be one of our main priorities.
How are Fire Odors Handled?
Any property that has been through fire damage in Little Rock will have soot and smoke odors that linger. We have fire and smoke restoration technicians (FSRT) that follow proven protocols to clean your business. This includes pinpointing the source of the smells and then cleaning to remove odors. Whenever odorous soot and smoke get left behind, it can cause:
• Damage to items within your office
• Increased health concerns
• Compromised air quality
• Render the office unusable until thoroughly cleaned
When you contact us at SERVPRO to address the fire loss in your business, our IICRC-certified team follows basic guidelines for treating the interior, including:
• Odor source removal – This could include burned building materials or furnishings, or charred wood. We safely remove and dispose of any fire-damaged materials.
• Surface cleaning – We have various methods and tools to help with soot and smoke deposits on multiple surfaces. Everything is cleaned and then sanitized. In many situations, specific measures like vapor odor control, thermal fogging equipment, or chemical containment might be used.
• Sealants – Sealing surfaces to inhibit odors is sometimes necessary, which can be used on walls or ductwork.
Commercial fire damage is one of the many areas that we shine here at SERVPRO of Central Little Rock / Cammack Village. To have a team deployed to your tax office for emergency restoration, call us at (501) 217-8723.