Faster To Any Size Disaster
24 Hour Emergency Service
When you have a water or fire emergency in your Little Rock home, the speed of first responders on site can be the difference in saving your home or losing it. We consider SERVPRO of Central Little Rock/Cammack Village a first responder for cleaning and restoring the damage once the fire has been put out or the water leak has been stopped. We know the faster we can get to a loss, the higher the chances for preventing additional damages.
The soot generated by smoke is acidic, and when it lands on surfaces, it begins to degrade those surfaces. Clothing, jewelry, dishware, furniture, and other household items must be cleaned quickly and efficiently by a team of experts. That's who we are, and it's what we do.
In a water loss, it's the moisture you cannot see in floors, walls, and ceilings that, left to dry naturally, can create health and safety problems if not dried correctly. Correctly drying the moisture by following scientific principles is also what we do. We remove the visible and hidden water so your home can be made safe once again.
SERVPRO of Central Little Rock/Cammack Village - faster to any size disaster, so we can keep your property safe.
Need Emergency Service? Call Us 24/7 – (501) 217-8723
Faster to Any Size Emergency
In many cleaning and restoration situations, immediate action is needed. With over 1,700 U.S. and Canadian Franchise locations, SERVPRO is strategically positioned to be faster to any size emergency. An immediate response helps to minimize the damage and the cleaning and restoration costs.
Water is particularly invasive, quickly spreading throughout your property and being absorbed into floors, walls, furniture, etc. SERVPRO of Central Little Rock / Cammack Village arrives quickly and starts the water extraction process almost immediately.
Water Damage Timeline
- Water quickly spreads throughout your property, saturating everything in its path.
- Water is absorbed into walls, floors, upholstery, and belongings.
- Furniture finishes may bleed, causing permanent staining on carpets.
- Photographs, books, and other paper goods start to swell and warp.
Hours 1 - 24:
- Drywall begins to swell and break down.
- Metal surfaces begin to tarnish.
- Furniture begins to swell and crack.
- Dyes and inks from cloth and paper goods spread and stain.
- A musty odor appears.
48 Hours to 1 Week:
- Mold and mildew may grow and spread.
- Doors, windows, and studs swell and warp.
- Metal begins to rust and corrode.
- Furniture warps and shows signs of mold.
- Paint begins to blister.
- Wood flooring swells and warps.
- Serious biohazard contamination is possible.
More Than 1 Week:
- Restoration time and cost increase dramatically; replacing contaminated materials and structural rebuilding may be extensive.
- Structural safety, mold growth, and biohazard contaminants pose serious risks to occupants.